How it Works File your complaint

Frustrated with no response to your complaints. Companies/Businesses not paying attention to your complaints.

Don't just sit, it's time to speak up.

Join the powerful community of consumers.

File your complaint

Refund of Fees from Social Justice Department against Social Justice Department

By akshay gulawane on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:02 AM

Against Social Justice Department Refund of fees

Filed under: Government Organizations

Disputed amount  Rs 150,000.00


I am a 2010 batch BE(IT) student of Sinhgad College of Engineering, Vadgaon(Bk). I belong to SBC non-creamy-layer category. I was not having my caste validity certificate while taking admission and was also unable to obtain it till Nov 2010, so at the end of the year I payed full fees of college and also in second year I payed full fees. Then in Oct 2011, I submitted Caste Validity Certificate. Then after I am supposed to receive my refund fees from college. After inquiring in college they said its not their fault, the "samaj kalyan vibhag" is responsible for this kind of problem. Till now I have not received any of my fees.

So, my complaint is against Social Justice Department for not refunding my fees which will be around 1.5 lac ( both years include ).

Fees Paid
First Year(2010-11) : 5479(SBC category fee) + 74766
Second Year(2011-2012) : 85770

Student Name: Akshay Prafulla Gulawane
College Name: Sinhgad College of Engineering ,Vadgaon(Bk) ,Pune.
Year of Admission: 2010
CAP Number : EN10178679
University Registration No : 71106417C
UID Number 737766516522
Eligibility No. : 12010120280

Consumer contact details

Are you representing Social Justice Department?

Login to view akshay gulawane's contact details and start resolving the complaint

Reply to this complaint

If you already have an account, Login to reply this complaint

New User? Register a Consumer Account or Brand Account to reply this complaint